lørdag 12. mars 2016

Pastel Christmas

I am all but done with this years christmas productions I think :)

 I made a heap of christmascards I will be posting as I go; they are all part of my "clearing out the hoarded stuff" plan. This one features some DP's I can't even remember where and when I got.... (oops)

 My image is a Magnolia, I coloured her with Copics.
And my hoarded embellies are WOC flowers, and some glitter ribbon. 
Stickles in Fruit Punch, and some paint with DryStickles Diamonds on. 

Challenges:

3 kommentarer:

Céline sa...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

flossbite sa...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.
Hugs
Fiona DT x

Tracy Welham sa...

Adorable! Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x Don't forget about our Sisters of Craft Facebook Group too where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.