tirsdag 8. mars 2016

Purple Haze

After a long, harsh week of Bronchitis and antibiotics, I am a bit more up and about. 
I've done a snippet of colouring, and a few cards have come out of it.

 So, most of you are celebrating mothersday - but in Norway we have mothersday in February. I went for a female birthdaycard - papers from SEI and DCWV.
My image is from Mayzys art, and coloured with Copics. 
I've went for some purple-pink hues - they are more purple than they look; Norway is already way past being dark for the day, and my lighting did not work with me..

Challenges:

9 kommentarer:

McCrafty's Cards sa...

This is gorgeous, Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Babs sa...

Thank you for joining us with your beautiful coloured card, good luck and hope to see you again..
Hugs Babs x Cardz4Galz DT

Angela Jones sa...

Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
I can’t wait to see what you create for our next challenge.
Angie DT
Craft Your Passion Challenges

Mervi sa...

Sweet and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts "Women's day".
Mervi DT

Wendy L sa...

Pretty image on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

And at Allsorts too, xxx

susiestacey sa...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'International Women's Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tanja sa...

such a cute image - I especially love how you colored the hair - thanks for sharing your project at Moving along with the Times

Helene E sa...

Love the image! And thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week!