fredag 4. mars 2016

Venus Fly Trap

Showcase time at Aurora Wings!
This fine friday we have 2 new amazing images to show you - and this is one of them:
 I dont know about you, but I've been waiting for this one! 


 Now, I am really sorry, but I am on antibiotics for a bronchitis, and pretty woozy from it - and thus I forgot to write up the colours used! *ashamed* I will do better! Promise.... :)  In any case, I used a Carta Bella Halloween paper. I've distressed with Black soot and Festive Berries.
 I went for my greyscale colouring, adding greens to the back and red  to the terrifying "claws". 
My blood splatters are Glimmer Glaze "Flirty", and my sentiment is from Dylusions. I think it fits just perfectly :D

8 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Oh Laila! Love how you creeped her up. Fabulous unexpected coloring and what a great sentiment. Love! Hope you feel better son. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Love the dark take on this fun image, Laila! The sentiment adds so much to the personality and character of this Sprite and expand our imagination. I get such a kick out of your dark coloring on lots of my images. Thank you so much for a totally original and creative sample for today's new release! Hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
Mitzi xxx

Aletha J. Williams sa...

You are fabulous with your darker side, Laila! Love your process too!

Julie Reed sa...

Just awesome, such an original take on this guy, words fail me, you are always so creative x

silvia sencaka sa...

Awesome monochrome colour, laila! Your colouring always amaze me. Hope you get better soon! Hugs!

Creepy Glowbugg sa...

I love this!

Debs sa...

Gorgeous, I so love this x

Alexandra Lundgren sa...

I absolutely adore this on ever single level!!!