fredag 29. april 2016

Mushroom Flower Sprite

Happy Friday, happy weekend, and happy (almost) May! 
It's time for another great release from Mitzi at Aurora Wings, and we are here to show you our takes!
Presenting: Mushroom Flower Sprite.

 I just had to make her matching this ribbon I misted the other day - Lilac and Mint :)
I coloured her with Copics; BG11, 34, 23, 49. V12, 15, 17. Skin is in E50, 51, 53, 33, underside of mushroom is E70-79, and the hair is in E7, 8, 19, 49. 
 I went a bit retro for my sake, and I rummaged my old stash: Flatback pearls, some cutout butterflies with Cool Mint stickles and mini-bling, and WOC flowers :)
I used Stickles Cool Mint and Lavendar. Papers are Bazzill, Panduro and Kaiser Kraft. 






4 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Stunning coloring as always, Laila, and your design is just gorgeous! Everything coordinates beautifully, right down to the seam binding and those sparkly butterflies are perfect companions to the adorable Sprite. xxD

McCrafty's Cards sa...

So beautiful I love the colours you have used
Kevin xx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

This is one of my favorite color combinations!! Love purple with green (It looks great on your blog, too!!). The delicate embellishments in pretty colors are gorgeous touch, too. I really appreciate the way you photographed this project! Stunning~!! Thank you so much for the gorgeous inspiration for this new release today. Mitzi xxx

Julie Reed sa...

Just beautiful, I love the mint green with the lilac and your embellishments are stunning x