mandag 18. juli 2016

TicTacToe

Hello, and welcome to the last Aurora Wings challnege this summer! 
After this Mitzi is giving us all the summer off, and we will return in September :)


But! 
First things first; the challenge! 
TICTACTOE! :D

I went for: Layers/folds - Flowers - Beads/charms

 I decided to colour the Christmas Florals; I love Cymbidium! I coloured them in R81-89, and shaded with warm greys :)
 The Anthurium I did in YG21, 23, 25 and 17, with berries in YR04, Y08, and G05. 
Roses are done in V12, 15, 17 - and again shaded with warm greys. 
Mistletoe is G43 and 46, with details in G28 and GelPen. 


All papers are from FabScraps, and I simply added some glitter (Stickles Lavender and Fruit Punch),  some charms and a genie-stone,  and a misted ribbon, 

We hope you come on over to join us in our challenge! 




2 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

I can't stop looking at your glorious coloring, Laila! You've really brought this fabulous bouquet to life. The subtle background papers with just the hint of floral compliment the image beautifully and the ribbon, beads and charm are icing on the cake. Gorgeous! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Your attention to detail is always evident in your coloring, and I love that, Laila! It's so wonderful to come to your blog and see all the close-up shots so I can really appreciate what goes into the making of a project. I love the subtle depth and details you bring to the image with your coloring. It's grounded in your observation of the natural world, but always enhanced with your vision of fantasy. Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx
PS: Have a great summer!! Enjoy the time off.