lørdag 20. august 2016

Butterfly Wishes

Hi everyone :) 
I am back with some new creations, now that my new kitten is friends with the old ones, and fall (read: rain) is upon us. 
I've had a play with some old prints I had around (cleaning i call it), and this is Ching-Chou Kuik's "Crimson Holly"

 She's coloured with Copics, and I've used papers from FabScraps and G45 (Birdsong). It's a mish-mash of holidays, and the sentiment is simply "Congratulations" - many many options here! Winter birthday, perhaps? :)
 I've added some blue Petaloo Darjeeling Butterflies, and WOC and Prima flowers. 

Challenges; 


6 kommentarer:

Donna Ellis sa...

Such a beautifully colored image, Laila, and so gorgeously colored! I especially like the flowers and the background papers to go with your pretty image! Darling! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes with a Stamp or Digi". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou sa...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
hugs!

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Debi sa...

Lovely card with all the flowers and butterflies. Thanks for playing in the Anything Goes challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck. Debi TT DT

Nicola Gold sa...

I have recently discovered Ching Chou Kuik images myself - they are so wonderfully detailed aren't they?
I love how you gave her white hair, it isn't something you see often. You did an amazing job not to make it look grey! The two-tone leaves are a great touch and your skin colouring is very pretty.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Use A Stamp or Digistamp'. Nicola CGE DT

Cazro sa...

Stunning, beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, hope to see you again. Caz DT.