lørdag 20. august 2016

Soft Soft Christmas

August is far along now, and I am starting on my christmas-card and shopping - here is a soft pastel christmascard featuring a Tilda with Christmastree.

 I've used alot of light pink scraps and 6x6" papers on this - otherwise I dont make use of them. They are Maja design, Pion and BoBunny.  I also added some pink ribbon and lace. 
 My image is stamped and heat embossed with with embossingpoweder from Tim Holtz. She's coloured with Copics.
I've added ribbon, bling and some WOC-flowers for decoration. 

Challenges: 



8 kommentarer:

Jane Willis sa...

The white outline gives a wonderful soft wintery feel to the whole card, really pretty
Jane

Gale sa...

Lovely card. Love the soft colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

MagsB sa...

What a fab Christmas card, Laila! I love the no-lines colouring on your cute image! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B DT x

Michelle J M sa...

What a pretty card, beautifully coloured, the outline is so effective. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

cotnob sa...

This is a pretty card, lovely soft colours.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x
Crafting with Cotnob

Patty Sue 2 sa...

Love the soft effect on this beautiful card! Truly lovely in every way! Thank you for joining the fun at the ABC Challenge! Good luck and I hope you will play with us in our next challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work!

Mojca sa...

Oh this looks so pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

TRACEY MO sa...

Stunning what a fab card lovley usingthe white!


Thanks for joining us at sparkles monthly challenge lots of layers

Tracey dt