fredag 28. oktober 2016

Showcase 1/3: Weeping Rose Christmas

Hello hello! 
There are two shiny new images over at Aurora wings showcaseblog today, and this one I've coloured twice - I love it so much! 
It's called "Weeping Rose", and it's a totally serene and melancholic image... so awesome! 

 I went for some DP's from G45 and Pion, and florals from Prima (Corinne and Etude flowers, Mistletoe and a Rock Candy vine) :)
It's coloured with Copics
 Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13.
Roses: R32, R14, R24, E19.
Droplets and lips: G40, G43, G46.
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29.
And my stamp says "holiday-hugs":)

Please come on over for the new release, and show us your stuff!
PS: 2 more release post from me are coming ;)





3 kommentarer:

Annemi sa...

Detta är ju bara så underbart. Älskar din färgläggning. De är super. xoxo

DonnaMundinger sa...

Sooo beautiful as a Christmas card! Your coloring and design are sheer perfection. Gorgeous work! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Magical Christmas Rose Fairy! I never imagined that I'd see red and green on this image, but you've worked your magic again, Laila! How awesome is this as a Christmas card! I'm loving the old world feel you created with the layers of papers. And the frosty bouquet is a perfect finishing touch for this card. Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for our new release showcase at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx