lørdag 12. november 2016

Anima Sola

I've coloured up this page for my colouringalbum, the picture is Aurora Wings' "Anima Sola"

 I used my copics to coloure her, and the popppies are all done with V11, 15, and 17. I added some V09 to the darkest areas after finishing it :)
 The hair is all the shades of the T-range, and I added some neon orange to it for flare.



I hope you enjoyed the closeups; sorry I dont list all the colours. I've used the same skin as in every image, and the flowers and leaves are all possible mixes of G-shades. 

Challenges:



7 kommentarer:

Ine Swinkels sa...

You've used very beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

lyn hitchcock sa...

Love it, beautiful colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Dark n Daring - good luck
Lyn -DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

This is stunning . Thank you for joining us at Dark 'n' Daring Challengesgood luck Ginny DT for Dark 'n' Daring Challenges
My Blog As I do Rodos

Helen Haines sa...

Stunning colouring just awesome. Thank you for joining as at the Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

DreamInDarkness sa...

Gorgeous sad image! Wonderful coloring and detail. Such a lovely canvas. Thanks for playing along at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Nan Bourdeu sa...

Your coloring is fabulous and this image is so haunting and sad! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

Sari / Granne sa...

Totally awesome coloring, loving the purple popies, gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Dream in Darkness. We would love to see you again.