mandag 16. januar 2017

Little Kitsune - Asian Inspired!

Welcome to a splendid new year with the Aurora Wings' crew! 
I am here to welcome you with the first challenge of the year; 
ASIAN INSPIRED

Nice and easy, huh? Geishas, dragons, zodiacs, landscapes, painted in asian style - or my creature of choice; Little Kitsune Anko :) 

 I figured out my image first, and then decided to make a fan with Anko on it :) It became a sort of landscape, in hindsight. 
 Here you see my Anko up close; colours are stated further down :)
  I added some lace and Stickles Goldenrod. I then added some charms in a golden hue, and some                                                                     simple roses from Prima. 
 I used gold embossing on some Dusty Attic chipboard, and added some bling to some pieces. 
 I decided she should be dichromatic.
Left eye: YR04, YR27, E49, FYR1, FY1. 
Right eye: B39, BG05, FBG2.
Skin: N0 - 5.
Details: R14.
Kimono: R14, R27, R59. G14. Y11, Y08, Y17, YR16. YR04, YR07, YR09. C00 - 05. 
Ribbons: R24, R27, R59.
Mask: R27, C00-05.
Hair/ tail : N0-7. E17, E27, E18, R14. E04.
Lips: R29, R39, R89. 
Shoes: E47, E49.




5 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

What a fabulous idea, Laila! Little Kitsune Anko looks so happy in her fabulous world and your coloring is amazing (as always), especially on such a small scale. Her two different eye colors are especially mesmerizing. I'm loving all your gorgeous little details. Such a fun and creative project! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

What a creative and artistic project, Laila! There are so many beautiful details on this that make your project so special. I'm glad you've posted all the close-up photos so we can truly appreciate all there is. I LOVE your coloring on Anko-chan with different colored eyes, her makeup, and the amazing coloring on the kimono pattern! She truly looks the part of a magical fox spirit. Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for our first challenge of 2017 at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xxx

Sementes de Papel, Scrapbooking sa...

What a magical project! It seems to me like the misterious world of Studio Ghibli, like one of the beautiful asian objects of atrezzo you can see in their films. It is a wonderful project. I love all the wonderful details!

Sarah Bell sa...

A really stunning piece of art! 🙂 – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Challenge Use Gold / Silver – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

crafty-stamper sa...

Stunning project ,beautiful embellishments and image-fabulous colouring and love the little metal fan---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x