fredag 27. januar 2017

Vintage Beauty

Happy friday, and finally weekend! 
I have a new card featuring an Abigail Larsson image from my stash, coloured with Copics :)
I used some old sheets of DP from FabScraps and Carta Bella. All my flowers are from WOC, and the blinged out lace is from a local fabric store :)

 A close up; I love Abigail's images! It's all done in greys and R29/59/89 :)
I added some geniestones and a charm too :)

Challenges: 
(WOC's lilies, they are  both delicate and give an "oomph!" at the same time!)



4 kommentarer:

Lynne R. sa...

A beautiful card with very striking colours. Great colouring! Thank you for joining in at As you Like It. Hope to see you again soon x

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rachelle Olaridge sa...

Such a lovely card design. Love the details, digi and great colors. Thank you for your entry in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.

Sarah sa...

Those lilies look amazing on your beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah :0)