tirsdag 24. januar 2017

WoW!

So, this happends once every blue moon, or something thereabout - I've made a White on White card! I am as surprised as you - but I do love a challenge :)

I've used papers from DCWV and Panduro, and added an image from Hannah Lynn to it. She's been carefully coloured with as few colours and as light hues as possible :)
 Some light skin, eyes and background shading is all. I've used Crushed Sugar and Crystal Stickles, and white Liquid Pearls.
My florals are all from WOC.

Challenges: 


4 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

This is so beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED sa...

Gorgeous card Laila thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict sa...

This is so beautiful ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creates and Makes monthly challenge,
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

Sheryl sa...

Oh this is just exquisite.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx