søndag 12. februar 2017

Skate - don't hate

Hello all :) 

I have some games for downloading on my PS4, and so I figured I'd do some scrapping while i wait.
It's the bundle of BioShock games, and I find them totally inspirational - not for this card that I finished on Friday mind you, but there will be more steampunk to come I think!

My image is from KennyK, coloured with copics. All my papers and bling is from my pile of odds and ends - even the image has been printed and uncoloured for years!

Challenges: 


6 kommentarer:

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Hehe, that is so fun! This is such a cool 'boys' card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' crew this week. Love what you did for our 'Masculine' Challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Beth sa...

I love this card and all the scraps you used. Perfect for the Hiding In My Craft Room Super Scraps Saturday challenge. Thank you for sharing your scrap creation with us. Beth DT

Mimi sa...

Wow... excellent coloring! And so terrific that all of this was assembled using odds and ends! That is the essence of Shopping Our Stash! Thank you for joining us!

Jane Proffitt sa...

Wow..great card. Love the image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane DT xx

Miranda sa...

Great card! Love the coloring! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) sa...

Your coloring is amazing!Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sweet Stampin'!