søndag 23. april 2017

Pansy Sprite

I've had a springy feel these last few days, so here goes, my take on the Pansy Sprite from Aurora Wings :)

 I decided to colour her in the colours of the Night-and-day viola we have here in Norway. It's one of the cutest flowers I see! They come in this variety, as well as white and yellow, and dark blue and yellow. Ofcourse coloured with Copics :)
 Mounted on some matchings scraps of paper, and decorated with alot of leaves and flowers from Prima and WOC
And I added some ribbon and flatback pearls. Stickles in Lavender and Yellow. 

Challenges: 

6 kommentarer:

Christine sa...

I adore pansies, and your card is so very sweet! The coloring and embellishments are gorgeous, and the butterfly panel is perfect for the challenge. So glad you joined the butterfly challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week.
Christine
Guest DT
http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Denise Goeldner sa...

Stunning card, I love sprites from AW, my favourite colours too, very inspiring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Denise (DT)

Jan Ltc sa...

Love your project. Thanks for joining us!
xx Jan Fab N Funky DT

Lena's Creations sa...

Gorgeous card. Love the sweet image and the pretty floral arrangements.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Lena - DT

shellz bellz sa...

Gorgeous card, Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Shelley (DT)

DonnaMundinger sa...

So soft and beautiful, Laila! Love your colors and the sweet Sprite face. Fabulous! xxD