tirsdag 20. juni 2017

MoonChild

I've made a cutesy babycard/ small childrens card for boys :)

 I've used some scraps from DCWV papers, with a 6x6" Maja Design.
I've coloured him with Copics, and added Stickles Baby Blue around the image. 
 I used some remnants of Prima Bling and some small butterflies and paperbows (trying to tidy up my stash).
The ribbon is misted with LSG's Down a rabbithold Grey, and Gag me with a Spoon Silver. I added a pacifier and a teddybear charm to the bow, and used some Prima roses that I gave a sparkly touch-up (Stickles Patina)



Challenges;
Addicted to stamps and more - All goes
Crafty Addicts - All goes
Crafty Girls creations - All goes
TicTacToe - Birthday, gray, yellow
Allsorts - Birthday boy
Glitter and Sparkle - Masculine





5 kommentarer:

Creative world sa...

Super adorable card,fantastic coloring and your design is awesome...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week
Željka DT xx

Helen Haines sa...

Just adorable. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT xx

brenda sa...

A super Birthday card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tanja sa...

beautiful coloring - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Ellibelle sa...

Cute card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.