torsdag 9. november 2017

Queen Moth and Orchidia 2

Hello hello!
As you are reading this, I am on my way to a vaccation with my inlaws in the Netherlands - I hope you take joy in these colourings, as I did not have the time to make cards with them!
We had to pack, and deliver the cats to my parents before we left -  generally alot to do, just for leaving! 

As you might have gotten by now, this is a showcase for 2 new images from Aurora Wings, and as always MItzi has done an amazing job! 
I am ever so happy and proud to introduce; 
Queen Moth and Orchidia 2!!


 For Queen Moth I went with my traditional greyscale, with alot of soft splashes of colours.
I've basically used all the greys I had in my copics!!
 To the background I added some G40, V00 and R81, along with blender. 
 The butterflies are in Y21, YR16 and some YR04. The hues are Y11. 
And the plants got some soft treatments with G40, YG61 and R81.




************************************************************************

Orchidia 2
 For this one I muted all the colours except some of the orchids. I cannot remember all the colours I used, as said I was stressing with everythign, and I forgot to write them down (a)
 Her skin is in any case W0-W5, and the greens are G21, 23 and 24. 







I hope you enjoyed my showcase, and that you will come to play with us!!





3 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Your coloring always just blows me away, Laila! So elegantly subtle and totally exquisite. Amazing work! Now you can relax a bit. Enjoy your vacation! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

These are such gorgeous color work, Laila! I love how soft the Queen Moth looks in greyscale with such subtle hints of color with the baby moth getting the focal point treatment with a soft glow. I think this might be my new favorite of yours. And as usual, I love seeing the close-up pics because there are so much to be seen and appreciated here.
Orchidia II looks opulent and elegant! Love the yellow and purple orchids and how everything flows and blends so harmoniously. Thank you so much for these lovely inspirations for our new release showcase at AW today. Mitzi xxx

Julie Reed sa...

Just Stunning Laila, I especially love your Queen Moth, awesome x